Do you want a different camp experience this summer? How about a shorter summer soccer camp which exposes you to elite level college coaching staff who can help you through the college recruiting process, but also a staff that helps you grow spiritually through daily devotions?
At Colorado Christian University Women’s Soccer camp, we are different. We are intentionally different. It’s about building relationships with incoming 9th graders- incoming college (for fall of 2014) and transfers to learn about the recruiting process, be trained at a high level from college coaches, and learn about Christ. We would love to have you be a part of our 3 day camp, June 13th through June 15th, 2014.
- Elite Level training by various College Coaches including Head Coach Renee Lopez (who enters her 13th year in College Coaching this fall, including 4 years at a D1 program, and who has won Coach of the Year honors, received the NSCAA All-Academic Team for her teams the past 6 years, and produced multiple All-Conference players at the NCAA Division I, II, and III, and an NCAA All-American)
- Coaches from other Christian Colleges, including Greenville College (IL) and North Greenville University (SC)
- Daily Devotionals by College Coaches and players including:
- “How To Show the Light for Christ on the Soccer Team“,
- “What does Christian Leadership look like on a Team?”
- “Dealing with Setbacks as a Christian Competitor”
- “Showing Christ’s Love to Your Opponents”
- “Sports Ministry Opportunities”
- Mental Coaching Sessions including “How to Build Confidence in Yourself and Your Teammates“
- Speed & Agility Session by CCU Women’s Soccer Strength Coach
- Nutritional Session “Why is eating a Big Mac not a great pre-game meal?“
- Educational Session “Truths and Myths about the College Recruiting process“
- Educational Session “What is it like to balance being a college student and an athlete?”
- Educational Session “Being ‘Not of this World’ within College Athletics”
- Separate and combined training sessions for Field Players and Goalkeepers
- Opportunity to tour campus, meet with admissions staff, and experience the CCU community
- Transportation to and from the Denver airport available (for additional $40 to cover cost. You must be arranged with staff prior to booking flights)
If you are interested or have questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you more information. If you have other soccer events that prevent you from being at the camp the entire time, we can do a pro-rated cost. Please email with any other questions.
We would love to see you at camp this summer! Please register by:
- Campers may pay a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of $200.
- Registration for residential campers is $455 and for commuter campers is $425.
3. Complete the medical waiver and send to email@example.com or mail to W. Soccer Camps, Colorado Christian University, 8787 W. Alameda Ave, Lakewood, CO 80226
4. If you are planning on flying in and need airport transportation, email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchasing your flight. Flights must land by 10:30 a.m. at Denver International Airport on June 13th and depart after 4:00 p.m. on June 15th.