Summer 2015 ID camp dates and registration coming soon.
Do you want a different camp experience? How about a one-day soccer camp which exposes you to an elite level college coaching staff? A staff that will not only help you through the college recruiting process, but also help you grow spiritually through daily devotions.
At Southeastern University Women’s Soccer camp, we are different. We are intentionally different. It’s about building relationships with incoming 9th-12th graders and college transfers to learn about the recruiting process, be trained at a high level from college coaches, and learn about Christ.
- Elite level training by various College Coaches including Southeastern University Head Coach Renee Lopez and other college coaches.
- Coach Lopez is in her first year at SEU, and is in her 13th year coaching in college athletics. This includes four years at NCAA Division I programs. Lopez has not only won Coach of the Year honors, for the past eight years she has received the NSCAA All-Academic Team for each of the teams she has coached. In addition to her significant honors earned as a collegiate coach, Lopez has produced multiple All-Conference players at the NCAA Division I, II, and III levels, had five NCCAA All Regional players, and coached three of her players to the coveted NCAA and NCCAA All-American honors.
- Devotionals by college coaches and players include: “How to be a Christian Leader on Your Team” and “Representing Christ on the Field”.
- Mental Coaching Sessions include: “How to Build Confidence in Yourself and Deal with Setbacks“.
- Educational Session: “Truths and Myths about the College Recruiting process“.
- Educational Session: “How to Balance being a Student and Athlete” in college.
- Separate and combined training sessions for Field Players and Goalkeepers.
- Opportunity to tour campus, meet with admissions staff, and experience the SEU community.