Do you want a different camp experience? How about a 1 day soccer camp which exposes you to an elite level college coaching staff? A staff that will not only help you through the college recruiting process, but also help you grow spiritually through daily devotions.
At Colorado Christian University Women’s Soccer camp, we are different. We are intentionally different. It’s about building relationships with incoming 9th-12th graders to learn about the recruiting process, be trained at a high level from college coaches, and learn about Christ. We would love to have you at our 1 day camp January 20, 2014. (We will have more dates in the spring/summer of 2014).
- Elite level training by various College Coaches including Colorado Christian University Head Coach Renee Lopez.
- Coach Lopez enters her 2nd year at CCU while entering her 12th year in college coaching this fall. This includes 4 years at D1 programs. Lopez has not only won Coach of the Year honors, for the past seven years she has received the NSCAA All-Academic Team for each of the teams she has coached. In addition to her significant honors earned as a collegiate coach, Lopez has produced multiple All-Conference players at the NCAA Division I, II, and III levels, and coached one of her players to the coveted NCAA All-American honors.
- Devotionals by College Coaches and players include: “How to be a Christian Leader on Your Team” and “Representing Christ on the Field”.
- Mental Coaching Sessions include: “How to Build Confidence in Yourself and Deal with Setbacks“.
- Educational Session: “Truths and Myths about the College Recruiting process“.
- Educational Session: “How to Balance being a Student and Athlete” in college.
- Separate and combined training sessions for Field Players and Goalkeepers.
- Opportunity to tour campus, meet with admissions staff, and experience the CCU community.
- If you are in need of housing during this trip, we would recommend the Hampton Inn Denver Southwest (ask for CCU rates).
- Check-in will start at 8:45a.m. at Event Center Gym and camp will conclude at 6p.m.
If you are interested in attending and registering, you must:
1) Fill out the online registration.
2) Pay online through our website, and
3) Fill out and return the Medical Waiver form and return to CCU Women’s Soccer Camp, 8787 Alameda Avenue, Lakewood, CO 80226.
The camp will be limited to the first 35 participants who sign up so please register early! All others will be placed on a waiting list.