March 14th Camp is FULL
Do you want a different camp experience? How about a 1 day soccer camp which exposes you to an elite level college coaching staff? A staff that will not only help you through the college recruiting process, but also help you grow spiritually through daily devotions.
At Colorado Christian University Women’s Soccer camp, we are different. We are intentionally different. It’s about building relationships with incoming 9th-12th graders and college transfers to learn about the recruiting process, be trained at a high level from college coaches, and learn about Christ.
- Elite level training by various College Coaches including Colorado Christian University Head Coach Renee Lopez.
- Coach Lopez is in her 3rd year at CCU while coaching her 13th year in college athletics this past fall. This includes 4 years at D1 programs. Lopez has not only won Coach of the Year honors, for the past eight years she has received the NSCAA All-Academic Team for each of the teams she has coached. In addition to her significant honors earned as a collegiate coach, Lopez has produced multiple All-Conference players at the NCAA Division I, II, and III levels, had 5 NCCAA All Regional players, and coached three of her players to the coveted NCAA and NCCAA All-American honors.
- Devotionals by College Coaches and players include: “How to be a Christian Leader on Your Team” and “Representing Christ on the Field”.
- Mental Coaching Sessions include: “How to Build Confidence in Yourself and Deal with Setbacks“.
- Educational Session: “Truths and Myths about the College Recruiting process“.
- Educational Session: “How to Balance being a Student and Athlete” in college.
- Separate and combined training sessions for Field Players and Goalkeepers.
- Opportunity to tour campus, meet with admissions staff, and experience the CCU community.
- If you are in need of housing during this trip, we would recommend the Hampton Inn Denver Southwest (ask for CCU rates).
- Check-in will start at 8:30 a.m. at the New Academic Building and camp will conclude at 6:15 p.m at the New Academic Building.
If you are interested in attending and registering, you must:
1) Fill out the online registration.
2) Pay online through our website, and
3) Fill out and return the Medical Waiver form and return to CCU Women’s Soccer Camp, 8787 Alameda Avenue, Lakewood, CO 80226. We need these by March 1. Please do not email nor send the week prior to camp as it doesn’t tend to get here in time.
The camp will be limited to the first 40 (32 field players and 8 GK) participants who sign up so please register early! All others will be placed on a waiting list.